Data Protection and Privacy Policy

torsdag den 6. oktober 2011

Special Fold, DT card for DDCC


Dutch Dare Card Challenge

is ready with a brand new challenge for you.

This time we would like to see your folded cards.
We want you to make easel card, Z fold card, joy fold,
side step card, yes, anything else than a regular folded-in-two card.

If you need inspiration, take a look at
the beautiful things the Design Team has made.

I have made a little bag for my niece's birthday.
I found a tutorial here.

The papers are from BoBunny, the
ribbon is from my stash.

The butterfly is made with a Die-Namic Die
and I have added some bling.


Inside a beauty from Kenny K, it's a digi image.
I have created a pocket for some
money to the young lady.


A close up.


The backside with my personal stamp.

Challenges:




7 kommentarer:

  1. Gorgeous Dorte...your niece must be very pleased with this fab present...thanks for the tutorial!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  2. Bare et flot taskekort. Og sikke lækkert papir. Dejlige farver.

    SvarSlet
  3. Dear Dorte, how creative and so beautifully done. It is simply stunning your detail is just Lovely and so fantastic, I love it. I love your art and creative mind! I enjoyed the visit on your site. Many thanks for your beautiful inspirations!! Please take a look on my Blogspot.
    Hugs from Marina.

    SvarSlet
  4. Beautiful! Love your blinged butterfly! :)

    SvarSlet
  5. gorgeous Dorte love the image and pretty papers thanks for joining us for PTW 4th Birthday hugs Jill xx

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous creation and beautiful colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion. Hope to see you again next week :D
    Lisa x

    SvarSlet
  7. Kjempefint bidrag til Kortgleder, takk

    Hilsen Cathrine

    SvarSlet