Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 1. februar 2012

B for... A mid way reminder for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Today I want to show you this card as a mid way
reminder for our
challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.

B is the letter and stand for

Bears with one or more from Bunting, Banners,
Brads, BlingButtons, Bows or Blooms.

And as always, it has to be a Christmas creation.

For sponsor information please jump to this post.

We have winter now where I live, and the kids are
having good fun in the snow.
James from LOTV want's to join them!
I find him so adorable.

I have made a rather simpel card-without
following a sketch, so scaring!!

The blue wintery paper is from a
Norwegian compani, Papirdesign.

The embossing folder is from Cuttlebug, and the snowflake is
made with a die from Marianne Design.


Here a pic of my card's backside.
Nothing new there, oh yes, real snow.
When I was taking photos outside I droped it; silly me!

Challenges:



18 kommentarer:

  1. Hi dot... I love your combination of blue patterned papers!
    great card!

    SvarSlet
  2. Skønt kort med iskrystaller i alle udgaver. Og flot kold farve.

    SvarSlet
  3. Oh wow!! This is so adorable and sweet!! I'm really loving the blue colors!! :)

    SvarSlet
  4. A gorgeous card.Thanks for sharing with us at Craft your Passion.xxx

    SvarSlet
  5. Fabulous card!

    thank you for joining in the fun at SCC for our *Anything Goes + Blog Hop * challenge

    Hope you will join again soon

    Good luck in the draw

    Hugs Shaz x

    SvarSlet
  6. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, super cute image,fab colour work as always, lovely papers & design, sue,x

    SvarSlet
  7. Fabulous Dorte, LOVE the colour and love the C&S feel too! Beautiful! xx

    SvarSlet
  8. Your card is so beautiful, Dorte! I love the shades of blue, all the snowflakes, and of course your bear:-)! Hugs Delphine xx

    SvarSlet
  9. Gorgeous card Dorte - love the colour...and James looks like he's having so much fun!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  10. Simply sweet bear Christmas card, Dorte. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion "Beary Sweet" Challenge this week.
    Hugz,
    Cathy Lee

    SvarSlet
  11. What a cute bear and a lovely Christmas card. Thank you for young in our birthday "hop" at SCC

    Jackie x

    SvarSlet
  12. Still love it! ---- Glad you could join us at Totally Gorjuss this week, see you soon! hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlet
  13. Such a cute card. You always have such wonderful papers. One of these days I will need to track some of them down.
    Glad that your kids are having fun in the snow. I am enjoying the fact that we don't have any yet myself.
    Hugs, Carissa

    SvarSlet
  14. This is so gorgeous Dorte. I started the year well with my Christmas cards but now I have lost my way. Thank you for sharing it with us at Karen's Doodles this time and good luck.

    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxxx

    SvarSlet
  15. Super cute card. Thanks for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. Please join us again soon.

    SvarSlet
  16. Oh my gosh, he is a darling little bear, so cute. Love the wintery blue and white color palette. Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays, hope you'll play along again next week.

    SvarSlet
  17. What a truly wonderful card - such a cute image, gorgeous papers...

    SvarSlet