Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 13. august 2012

.:Summer creation:.

Hello crafters, I am so excited to tell you that I am a
Guest Designer for Bunny Zoe's Craft this month.

I was so thrilled when Nikki emailed me some weeks ago to ask me
to become their GD for this month's challenge -
Well it took me about 10 seconds to say yes!! and here I am.

Thank you for having me girls.

The fabulous theme this time is:

SUMMER!



I have used the wondeful 'Rose Garden Tilda' from Magnolia
for my summer card. The sentiment is also from Magnolia.

The design papers are Maja Design,
from the 'Life at the country' line.



A close up at the beauty.
I have added Stickles on to the roses.

Rose, pearls and lace are from my stash.


Inside a sentiment in norwegian saying 'Happiness is the art of
making a bouquet out of flowers that are within reach'


Space for a personal regard to the recipient.



The backside is a copy of the front in miniatyr.


Challenges:


12 kommentarer:

  1. Congrats on your GDT hun, well deserved, and what a super debut card - just love this little Tilda and your colours are fabulous! Hugs Sxx

    SvarSlet
  2. Beautiful card, Dorte....congrats on being GDT!
    xxx Margreet

    SvarSlet
  3. such a cute and beautiful card Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  4. Sikke et smukt kort. Flot farvelægning.

    SvarSlet
  5. Rigtig flot kort..
    Hvor er du bare god til at sammensætte flere stykker mønsterpapire der passer godt sammen som på forsiden af kortet her..

    SvarSlet
  6. Sikke et flot kort. Er selv vild med papir fra Maja Design

    SvarSlet
  7. What a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at It's A Magnolia Challenge.
    Hugs, Diana.

    SvarSlet
  8. Another beautiful card Dorte, LOVE the colours too! Great to see you at Totally Gorjuss this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlet
  9. Hello,

    wonderful summer card, so nice :-) happy card you have maked.

    thanks for joining hanna&friends.
    hugs renate

    SvarSlet
  10. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Divas this week.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    SvarSlet