Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 20. marts 2013

F for Felt Or Fabric, DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

Hello crafters, ABC Christmas Challenge is here with a new challenge for you.

Michelle is today's host and her theme is

F for Felt Or Fabric !



I have chosen white and blue felt for my cute snowman card.

The image is from Whiff of Joy, called 'Cute Snowman'


The papers are from Bo Bunny, I love the blue and brown together.
There is a lot of glitter on the dp,
and I have added some at the image.


 The back with a felt snowflake and my personal stamp.



This challenge was a real challeng for me, I can show you why....




I was so sure I had loads of white felt, but here is a picture of my remains.

Take a look at my half snowflake, pretty or....?


Sponsor 


Prize - a $10.00 Gift Certificate for Sweet Stamp Store.

SweetStamps.com manufactures artistic rubber stamps on cling cushion for use with acrylic blocks. 
We carry a variety of stamping and paper crafting goodies like our own Shades dye inks, metal embossing plates, embossing folders, cutting & embossing dies (Cheery Lynn, Marianne, Joy! and Nellie's), fine detail embossing powders, specialty cardstock and vellum along with supplies for parchment crafting.


Be sure to stop by the ABC challenge blog to view the rest of the DT creations 
and then I do hope that you will play along. 
Happy Crafting!

Challenges:



13 kommentarer:

  1. super cute and beautiful christmas card Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  2. Just gorgeous hun, your snowman is so cute! Love those BB papers (delicious) and I am so impressed with the use of felt, it looks amazing. Brilliant, as always. Warm hugs Sxx

    SvarSlet
  3. What a gorgeous card, I love the image, the snowman is so cute!

    Hugs Marja.

    SvarSlet
  4. Fedt kort du har lavet og rigtig god idé med filt. Har du udstandset iskrystallerne med dies? Kan en Memory Box die bruges til det? Har du nogen erfaring med det?

    SvarSlet
  5. Gorgeous card Dorte :-) I love the felt elements , absolutely gorgeous and the papers and snowman are fabulous too :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  6. Super card. Love how you used the felt as the embellishments and a base for the image. Great coloring. Thanks for joining us at the Dutch Dare.

    SvarSlet
  7. So sweet! Lovely image and coloring! Thanks for joining us at Dutch Dare!

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining in at ABC,

    Liz x

    SvarSlet
  9. Love this cute WoJ Snowman and your perfect design. But I don´t want snow anymore outside :-)
    Thanks for joining us at stamp with fun.
    hugs Clarissa

    SvarSlet
  10. LOL on your snowflake, but very creative in use of .. half a one :) x Fabby card. Thank you for sharing with us at BearlyMine challenges this week. hugs Jackie DT.

    SvarSlet
  11. Super creative with your snowflake, I never would've guessed it was only half! Gorgeous card, I love every bit of it!

    SvarSlet
  12. cute winter card...love the snowflakes!!!
    hugs

    SvarSlet