Data Protection and Privacy Policy

mandag den 18. marts 2013

Spa Time with Pearls and Ribbon!

Hi Crafters, I hope you have enjoyed your weekend.
 
 Here is a quick reminder for the ongoing challenge at 

Kate is hosting this challenge, and her theme is

Ribbons and Pearls.

For sponsor information, please take a look here.


I have used this super cute image for the first time.
It was kindly sent to me from the lovely America, thanks a lot, you are so generous.

The image is called 'Spa Time', you can find it here.

Once again I have used Design Papers from my favourite
company, 'Maja Design'. I just love the colours.


I have added some sparkle to the image.

The little tag is made with a die, and the sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps.


A closeup on to the flowers and the lovely pearl string.


I had to make a special 'Hand Made By' today.

I think he is so cute.



My teamies have made some wonderful creations to inspire you.

I hope you will join in. 


Challenges:


Photobucket

14 kommentarer:

  1. I can do with some spa time!
    Love your cute card Dot!
    Hugs
    x

    SvarSlet
  2. beautiful love this image must add it to my wish list, gorgeous colouring and such a pretty card
    hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  3. super cute and gorgeous card Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  4. The image is super cute! Love those mouses (or do you say mice?). Thank you for joining us at Sentimental Sundays. Hope to see you again next week.
    Ellen

    SvarSlet
  5. This is gorgeous Dorte, a fabulous design and I love Maja papers. Your image is adorable - fantastic colouring and lovely details!!!

    hugs
    Heather xx

    SvarSlet
  6. Gorgeous card Dorte :-) the image is adorable and the papers and details are fabulous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    SvarSlet
  7. A beautiful card Dorte its so perfectly balanced and I love your special hand made by design on the back
    Thanks for playing along this week at Oldie But A Goodie and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie xx

    SvarSlet
  8. Gorgeous card Dorte - so sweet!
    Thanks for joining in with my 'Feeling Floral' challenge at Oldie but a Goodie!
    Helen x

    SvarSlet
  9. Hi Dorte
    Beautiful creation, love this stamp and it's a beautiful layout too.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    SvarSlet
  10. Cute card! Cute image & great coloring & details....Thanks for joining us at Sentimental Sundays!

    Sandy S
    SSDT

    SvarSlet
  11. Hi Dot, what a cute image and colored up beautifully. Pretty papers and awesome flowers. Ribbon and pearls look super too. Love your card!!

    Hugs
    Sue

    SvarSlet
  12. What a lovely creation! Thank you for joining our recipe challenge at Allsorts, hope to see you again!

    SvarSlet
  13. This is simply stunning. Love the way you've coloured the image and displayed it.

    Thank you for joining us over at the Joanna Sheen Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlet
  14. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss
    hugs Anke

    SvarSlet