Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 5. juni 2013

K for Kept Safe, A midway card for ABC Christmas Challenge

We are half way trough the ongoing challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge.

Bettina is our host today and the challenge for the letter K is

  K for Kept Safe!! 
Meaning you are to use something you have have 
tucked away for keeping...Please use it now!!



  I have some papers from my favourite company, Maja Design from the
 'Vintage Winter' line. I love the blue and white colour and the pattern.

More than once when a Christmas  card makes trouble for me, I turn to the 
'Vintage Winter'. Blue and white is safe and easy for me.

But nothing lasts forever, and definitely  not the 'Vintage Winter'.

 Soon I have to decide whether to buy some more or
just use the rest without crying....


The cute image  'Igloo for two' and the sentiment are  from LOTV. 
 The snowflakes are made with a die from Memory Box.

Cutting snowflakes and other dies from MB
goes like a dream after I bought the metal adapter. 


 The backside is- as usually- a miniatyr of the frontpage.



 I have used the sketch from Sunday Sketch & Stamp.





I just had to show you the card together with those white flowers.




Our sponsor for this challenge is:

Kenny K with a prize of any 3 digital images from their shop.



For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the


Challenges:

18 kommentarer:

  1. it's a fun image and a fantastic card Dorte.

    greetings karin

    SvarSlet
  2. Great card Dorte love the colour combo and I have see why those papers were tucked away for safe keeping their lush! I say buy more thehehehee :)
    hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  3. Rigtig flot kort her også, og det ser da faktisk fedt ud der mellem alle blomsterne ha ha.

    SvarSlet
  4. Eine wirklich tolle Karte ist das. Das Motiv ist so süß .
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei CSAYL. Liebe Grüße Jenny

    SvarSlet
  5. hiya hun, thank you for joining us for the Hobby House first challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    SvarSlet
  6. Rigtig flot kort! Håber det holdt op med at regne! I Rødovre har vi haft det dejligste sommervejr.

    SvarSlet
  7. Hvor er det dog et sødt kort, Dorte! Det er jo lidt mere sommeragtigt, hvor jeg befinder mig, så lidt kulde ville ikke være så dårligt lige nu ;-)

    SvarSlet
  8. Det er bare igen så fint og så sødt et kort. Og perfekt i alle detaljer - helt til bagsiden !!!
    Hilsen fra en varm og overophedet Annette.

    SvarSlet
  9. thanks to play with us at CSAYL Dorte with your cute sweet and so nice card, hope to see you again, biz

    SvarSlet
  10. So cute!! This image is adorable and I love those papers. Thanks for playing with CSAYL.

    SvarSlet
  11. Super lækkert kort i de blå farver og så fint med swirls

    God weekend

    SvarSlet
  12. It is gorgeous, I love the penguins!

    Thank you so much for joining us at Cuttlebug Mania!

    Cuttlebugs & Hugs
    Jannie

    SvarSlet
  13. I love this card Dot!!! The paper is gorgeous....if I were you, I'd pass on the tears & just buy some more! LOL
    AND as always, love how you do the back of your cards!!!
    Hugs,
    Chris

    SvarSlet
  14. So cute and very gorgeous, thanks for joining us at papertake weekly, Karenx

    SvarSlet
  15. Your penguins are so cute in their little igloo. Thank you for joining in with our Christmas in June challenge at Cuttlebug Mania.

    SvarSlet
  16. Kjempesøtt kort. Takk for at du deltar på utfordringen vår hos the Hobby House.

    SvarSlet
  17. Thank you for entering our Lili of the Valley Monthly Challenge with your lovely card, Dorte.
    Good luck!
    Erica =)

    SvarSlet
  18. Gorgeous card. I love the image. Thanks for joining in our "Things with Wings" challenge at Crafty Calendar this month.
    Hugs
    Bev x

    SvarSlet