Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 20. august 2014

Q for Quick and Easy, DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

We have a brand new challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge starting today
with a nice and easy theme of:

Quick and Easy!

The challenge host this time  is Carissa.



I had a few ideas for this challenge, and spend hours
looking around in blogland to get some more inspiration.

At the end I decided to go for a kraft card with
die cut trees on. I found some handmade paper in different
 green shades and cut out 3 trees with a Magnolia die.

After that I used a long time to place the trees,
beside , close, on a row......

Well I can tell you the possibilities are endless!!

But here is my result, I hope you like it.


In the end I made two similar cards, just to celebrate the fact that
I made to determine the location of my trees.

Don't you never ever mention 'Quick and Easy' to me!!



Our sponsor is Fred She Said
Fab prize of a $10 gift certificate

Photobucket
 
Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair
 and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, 
and even digital cutting files.



For more inspiration from my lovely DT buddies, please pop over to the  


Challenges:

9 kommentarer:

  1. It's amazing how long 'quick and easy' can take! Your card is lovely, it looks fabulous in both colourways! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week.
    Chris
    x

    SvarSlet
  2. Clean, simple and very effective. Thanks for joining Top Tip Tuesday. Elaine

    SvarSlet
  3. I love this tree die. Can you please tell me who makes it and where to purchase it? Thank you. bunnycardmaker@gmail.com

    SvarSlet
  4. This is a really lovely CAS card! Maybe the design will be more "quick and easy" for you now that you've found the optimum place for the trees? ;-)
    Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    SvarSlet
  5. lovely quick christmas card and thanks for sharing at Divas this week

    SvarSlet
  6. A gorgeous Christmas card.

    Thanks for joining this months challenge at Winter Wonderland.
    Lorraine x

    SvarSlet
  7. Dorte, those trees may have taken ages to place, but they're perfect. Love both versions.
    Hugs
    Annette - Netty's Cards
    xx
    Proud to design for :
    Crafty Little Fairies,
    Top Tip Tuesday,
    ABC Christmas,
    As You Like It and
    The Stamp Basket.

    SvarSlet
  8. I love that you also made this card in the blue, simply gorgeous cards, also thanks for playing Top Tip Tuesday challenge hugs Samantha :0)

    SvarSlet