Data Protection and Privacy Policy

onsdag den 1. april 2015

G for Glitter, a DT card for ABC Christmas Challenge.

 Wednesday is here, and it's time for a new letter at
ABC Christmas Challenge.

Lacey is hosting today end the theme is:

G for Glitter!




For my card I've used a topper from LOTV. The papers
with a lot of glitter on  are from My Minds's Eye.
My desk was filled with glitter after making this card.


More glitter on the image and on the edge,
the snowflake is punched out in glittery paper.

I do not know if you are able to see it.

The flowers are from my stash.





I've used this sketch # 68 from Papertake Weekly.



 Sponsor for the G challenge is:

 
And the prize is 3 Digital Images.
 
 
 
Challenges:


4 kommentarer:

  1. Fab card, Dorte, I love that cute image and the papers/colours. Luv, Wilma

    SvarSlet
  2. Gorgeous card hunny LOVE the way you coloured him,
    hugs me x

    SvarSlet
  3. Beautiful elements and colors for this topper. Fab winter card.

    SvarSlet
  4. Such a sweet card! The image is so cute. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    SvarSlet